CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday, Monday

Today was such a busy day!! The booklets I made for New Life and Peace Ministries were ready last week, but when I took them to Victor and Chici's we saw that they hadn't made the address change that I sent him with the first half of the money. So, this morning I took them back to be corrected. Luckily for them, Victor said it was ok just to make stickers to cover the wrong address. So they should be ready by Wednesday or Thursday. Other than that, they turned out really, really good... if I do say so myself!! Then I made the trip to the other side of the city to pick up my new radio that my insurance company is buying for me. I got the cheapest one I could find, but I actually liked it better than any of the other ones! Funny how things like that work out, huh?!? Anyway, it was nice to sing along to something again. Then after paying a few bills, taking and picking up laundry and dry cleaning, and a few other errands... I was pooped (and hungry)!! But it's nice to have these things done and out of the way!!

0 comments: