CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday morning


After what seemed like a 6 hour drive yesterday (actually about 4 hours since we came in from the other side of the city), last night we ate dinner and crashed! I was out by 9.


We took pictures this morning of the whole group.


Don't even ask me all the names yet. I do know most of them, but I wouldn't be able to spell them if my life depended on it!


Jose and Shari are the ones putting on this whole camp and Leah is the kids' special ed teacher at Casa Bernabe. She and I were given ah hour or so off this morning before we go swimming until lunch. So, here I am.


I basically just wanted to let you "meet" the kids, so you can be praying that this week be a great one. That the kids learn a lot about themselves and about their heavenly father!


God bless!!

0 comments: