CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 18, 2007

Thank you for your prayers. I made some progress.BUT It has seemed I've hit a road block. Hopefully it's a small one. I did get a NIT number. Which is cool. I got most of the paperwork in hand. I went to pay Q30 for something that I'm not even sure what it is, but I was told I couldn't pay it because of an outstanding Q400 ticket that is on file for my car. So, after spending half the day there, it was over... at least for yesterday anyway. At least Gino was with me to help split the waiting in line time. We split up to be more effective. So, I went to the place I've paid the 2 tickets I've had before, and they can't tell me anything and they send me to another place. Apparently someone has 4 Q100 tickets from July 2005. I bought the car in September 2005. So, I'm trying to do all I can to track down the former owner to ask about it. I am hoping they may be a descent enough person to pay for it, but if not... I'm stuck with it. So, then I'm sure I'll go back to finances next week to try and take the final steps. Keep it in your prayers.

0 comments: