CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

last trip to the coast

I'm going to say good-bye to Gino's grandma tomorrow. I talked to Nestor (Gerson, my godson's dad) today. He was pretty sad to hear that I was leaving. He mentioned that he remembers when he was growing up, always asking who his madrina was. He doesn't remember her because she never came to visit. I guess he's thinking that it will be the same with Gerson. That made me a little sad. I hope its not like that. That he'll know who I am. I know he wouldn't know me as well as he would if I were to stay here, but I do plan on keeping in touch, sending gifts, and visiting whenever I'm in the country. That's the best I can do, right? His grandma is so sweet. I hope she doesn't cry when we leave Saturday. She usually cries when we leave after every visit, and since this is our "despedida" I'm sure it will be worse. But I guess I should just get used to it, right?

0 comments: