CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 9, 2007

Despedida de Shadow

Forgive me if my updates this week are scatter-brained and maybe even out of order... I have a few things I wanted to write about, but I'm having to do it in between packing, painting, and everything else.

I wanted to tell you about going to say good-bye to the girls in Monjas Saturday. I had wanted to go for awhile, but couldn't get it to work out. Finally, I saw my chance and SPLIT!! Gino and Laisa went with me too.

Cyndi had told the girls I was coming, but they had no idea that I was leaving this week. Since I haven't seen them since January, I hadn't had the chance. So, when I got there, first thing, I called them all together and let them know. I also told them that Gino was going to live with his mom. After the bombshell, by the look on their faces I could tell they were just in shock. But after I was done, no one had anything to say and they just sat there waiting for someone to say something. Finally after an awkward silence, I told them that was it. That I had just wanted to let them know and they could go on with what they were doing. One by one they left. A few came up to ask me questions about it. What would happen to me and Gino? When were we getting married? (their personal favorite) and would I be back to see them?

After that, we just played with them for a few hours. I took turns with different ones on the trampoline and Gino played soccor with three girls that always just follow him around.

It was a good visit. I wish I couldv'e stayed longer. But I'll take what I can get. I know I will see them again soon.

Enjoy the pictures

0 comments: