CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Teleferico

Friday, Gino and I took his two cousins to the teleferico, which I had never heard of until a few weeks ago. But we had been planning it since then. I guess it would be called a skyline or skylift.. I don't really know. But you'll know when you see the pics...

Teleferico pics

Some of you may know that I am terrified of heights... well, if there was any doubt, there is no more. I could NOT look down or my stomach would just drop!! I had to just look directly forward or out at the lake, which was beautiful... from a distance. We rode horses and played games at the top of the mountain. It was sort of like a fair or something up there. They were about to close, so we didn't have time for much. Most of the time we spent riding the horses! We rode four time around the trail!! Buy 3, get one free!! Gino's little cousin, Dorbal, was scared to ride, so as you'll see in the pics, he rode the zebra!!

0 comments: