CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm here!!

Hi everyone. Sorry I thinks its taken me awhile to write anything since I got home. I wanted to let everyone know that I am finally home. I actually didn't get "home" until Saturday night, even though I have been in the States since Thursday night. I flew into Atlanta, after nearly missing my flight in Fort Lauderdale, and crashed at my Gran's house. Daddy and Jami, Stephanie, and Brennan and Tanner all came to welcome me home!

I still haven't unpacked. Well, stuff is out of the suitcases, but now it's on the floor. But that's not really what a priority in my mind this week. I'm visiting family and am really excited about seeing my best friend from Ohio tomorrow!!

Please be in pray with me this week as I decide what it is that I will do next. I really want to find what God has for me, but I haven't a clue yet!!

0 comments: