CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

When we all get to heaven

Today was my first time to visit The Rock (of Huntsville) since I've been home... actually I don't think I got to visit on a Sunday morning in December... so it may have been my first time in a year!! I'd been on Monday nights through-out the year, but it was so fulfilling to get feed in English today!! I felt like I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

You know something, before the "preaching" even started Pastor Rusty was telling us that his wife was out of town with the daughter for a dance thing. He was jokingly saying that he was NOT allowed to have anything to do with dancing because he was just awful at it... then he paused... "but when I get to heaven...." and everyone just started applauding!! He painted a scenario of a man who may have been in a wheelchair all his life who would do a holy breakdance!! My mind went straight to Jose and Hannah. Jose is so full of joy and loves to sing. Hannah dances and twirls, even in her wheelchair. I can't wait until we all get to heaven and see her dance on her perfect legs and hear Jose join in the holy chorus!! What a day that will be!!!

0 comments: