CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Wow.

I just finished watching a movie and thought I would check my e-mail... and there was a letter from Joanne Simpson, who is the director of the girls' home in Guatemala.




They are excited for me to come and work with them. They have been in the States, and that's why it has taken so long for me to hear from her.



My hands are shaking and my heart is beating a million times a second. I'm excited and nervous and a ton of other emotions all rolled into one...



Wow.



I have to buy a plane ticket... what else?!? Time just shot forward another month, it seems. Is it really only two months until September? I'm looking at going the end of August or the beginning of September, so... yeah, wow.



That's really all I can do right now, is just say, "wow"... I can't even type..

0 comments: