CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Enjoying the weekend

I can't remember what it feels like to enjoy having a weekend off... not that I've been working so hard, but that I haven't been working!! I'm off from the restaurant this weekend too because I wanted to take advantage and go apartment hunting. I found one I like yesterday. It was in my price range and in a good location. But they only have a 1/BR for now. But the lady there said I could move in and if I wanted I could get a 2/BR when one opened up probably around the end of the year. Then that got me thinking that really I could live in a 1/BD until Flor gets here and that would save me that much more money each month. I'm just not sure how that will go over in the home study. I need to talk to my social worker at the beginning of the week. But it's exciting!!

Daddy gets back from Guatemala today! He called me yesterday and I got to talk to sweet little Hannah. She is so sweet! There are just no other words to describe her... think of the sweetest thing you've ever encountered or tasted... she is more sweet than that. The first thing she said to me after we said how much we missed each other was "Amanda, I love you!"

sigh

I'm excited to see him and Jami... and they brought me looooooooots of pictures of Flor and the other kids!! I can't wait!!

0 comments: