CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My feet are throbbing and my heart is pounding

Well, as one customer put it tonight, I start my "big girl" job tomorrow. I'll just be training and the doctor won't even be there, but I'm starting!! I'm so excited. It's amazing the peace I feel now compared to before. I just wanted a job, but to have one that I really think I'll like... God is good!!

Now I have to home study to look forward to. I'm anxiously awaiting the call of my social worker...

Flor was in a picture Steve posted in his blog today. She is so adorable and is getting so big!!

I worked a double today at the restaurant, so I am falling asleep as I type...

Good night... AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER CONNIE!!! I LOVE YOU!!

0 comments: