CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Late Thanksgiving everyone!

I had an excellent Thanksgiving in Georgia with my family. I have to say, I love coming from a big family!! I feel for those who don't. They really don't know what they're missing! It doesn't matter if I'm with my dad's side, mom's side, or stepmom's side of the family, and especially when it's just my immediate family... I always have so much fun! That is something to truly be thankful for. There are so many people who do not have that.

I am also thankful for my family who have accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior! It couldn't make me happier and it brings us that much closer together because we do not just have the same blood running through our veins, but we have the blood of Christ poured over us! It is such a blessing!!

I am also thankful for my daughter who I pray will be with me by spring. I cannot describe with words how blessed I feel to have her in my life. She has already began to fill a piece of my heart that I didn't even know was missing.

I'm thankful for a God who is in the details. He knows my heart and my desires. He takes care of me even if I don't know I need him. He provides.

BE THANKFUL THAT GOD IS "I AM", HE IS ALL WE NEED.

0 comments: