CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sing to the Lord!!

I really wish you could come to church with me sometime. Actually anyone who would ever like to go, just let me know and I'd be happy to take you!

You know, it's one thing that I leave every Sunday blessed, but today it really hit me because I honestly believe that our worship and our praise blessed Jesus today!!

Isn't that a cool idea? Blessing Jesus. I've started moving things into my apartment. I've almost got my kitchen done, but I'll probably rearrange everything 20 times before I find a way I'll like it! I'll be taking things little by little everyday all week and my wonderful brother, brother-in-laws, and daddy are helping me move Saturday morning. I am more excited than I can explain!!

0 comments: