CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Properly Named

Daddy wasn't in the country for 4 days when left again on a mission trip to Scotland. People ask me all the time how he does it.. How he can afford it... How does he just leave his work and home... The answer is simple. When God calls you, He always prepares your heart and a way for you to go. It's so simple as a matter of fact. Trusting God may be hard to do at first, but when He has provided for you so many times before, it's hard to forget. That's what has happened with me and my dad.

I've been apartment searching these past few weeks and found one I really like. I was actually supposed to go Friday, but the lady was sick all week, so my appointment was postponed until next week. I am really excited about having a place of my own. Finances are a big question with a lot of people. But God provided for me to live in Guatemala for 3 years and for over three months here without a job. He called me to move out, so why would he not provide the means for me to do so? He provided me with a job, just in time for me to start my home study, why would he not use that same job to provide for me a way to live?

And just the same: God called me to be Flor's mother. So then won't He provide the finances for me to do all that is necessary to bring her home? Money to pay for my home study, the fingerprinting, the lawyer, and finally travel to go get her?!? It is in HIS hands, and so am I!!

Have a lovely day, knowing that you are there with me as well!!!

0 comments: