CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fellowship is God's gift

I have met so many people, at least 6 couples, who are adopting and/or have adopted. Some through my website that I haven't met yet in person, some at church, and I've been reconnected with old friends who are now adopting as well!! Last Saturday, I drove up to Franklin with a few of them to meet a few more for brunch. It was a great time of encouraging and showing off pictures of our babies!!! It is so encouraging when God brings people into your life that relate to what you are going through.
Bill (who graduated high school with me), Melodie, myself, Lindsey (who I met years ago in Guatemala), and Chris had such a good visit!!


Just the mommies!



Please keep these families in your prayers... The Schroders, Wheelers, Sellers, and Linders

GOD BLESS!!

0 comments: