CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

God is good!

Well, after the disapointment I experienced last week, not being able to finish my homestudy, I was given another glimpse of hope this week as God graciously paved the way for me to sign over power of attorney for Flor to the lawyer who will be handling our case in Guatemala. She will hopefully be able to get it registered and we will be considered "in process" and "grandfathered in" under the old law. There are no guarantees. There are no promises, except the promise from God that Flor is my daughter. That's what I hold onto every night when I go to bed and what I thank God for every morning when I wake up. You never know what God can do when you open up the way for him. He doesn't follow our rules, you know. He doesn't necessarily follow any country's law either. He doesn't always do things the way WE think they are going to be done. Sometimes that doesn't mean exactly what we think it means either. So, no matter what happens God is STILL good!

0 comments: