CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

I could be a professional mover!!

There were so many huge things packed into today. It is unreal. After working until 1, I came home and tried to pack to get ready to move this afternoon. I am just moving to another apartment within the same complex, but it is a 2 bedroom. One for me and one for Flor!! Anyway, my sister comes over, we pack up my kitchen and move it over.

The hold up on moving today had been waiting for the carpet guys to come and clean the carpet. I was told they would be here by noon and they left about 4:30. So, after we got the dress, we went out to eat, hoping to let the carpet dry at least a little.

So, at about 8:30 PM I called Bill and Melodie and they graciously came over even though I had originally told them 5:30!! But I seriously don't know what we would've done without them! We got all the big stuff moved in and a lot of odds and ends too! We stopped a little after 10 and I am so warn out!!

I'm actually staying in my new apartment tonight, but I'm sleeping on the couch because the smell from the carpet cleaner upstairs is just too much!! The only bad thing right now is that my heater won't come on. But I don't feel like calling maintenance, so I'll just bundle up on the couch and wait until morning.

Since I'm now in the two bedroom, my social worker and I have set the date for my final home study this Friday at 1:30. I am so excited to finally get this behind me and move forward. Every day I get more and more excited about bringing my daughter into my life! I dream of how my days will be. Oh, and you know I got my first sign of motherhood three weeks ago... my first gray hair!!!! I just love it!! (HAHA!! Not the gray hair necessarily, I just mean life in general!!)

I will keep you updated this week!!!

0 comments: