CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

One day closer

Tonight was the first adoption life group meeting with members of the Rock and others who have/are going to/are adopting. It was so neat to share with each other about our unique experiences and how God led each of us to adoption and how we were led to our particular country, international or domestic. I can't explain how great it was!! Seeing all the little kids running around playing!! Red and yellow, black and white!! It was great!! It got me all excited about it and now I can't sleep!!

Also, a co-worker gave me a toddler bed and brought it over today, and I got a cute little top and shorts to send her next month (hopefully)... I can't wait until she gets here!! Somehow today I am beside myself with anticipation!! Maybe all of the above, plus the fact that my home study will finally be over this week... I'm just really optimistic that things will go so smoothly and quickly!!

0 comments: