CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It went well! Sorry for the delayed update!!

The meeting went well today. It really helped to settle my mind a little more. It was a short, but sweet meeting and she was in and out in less than 45 minutes. She had to physically see where Flor will live and see that I didn't live amongst the cockroaches, etc... HAHA!! (that's a joke, but I have lived that way before... but I was in a 3rd world country) Anyhoo... we went over the financial stuff a little more and she seems very confident that everything will be fine. I have a few documents to fill in the blanks on or sign and I will fax those to her tomorrow. She said she should have a preliminary copy of my home study sent to me by tomorrow afternoon. It should be sent off to DHR by the end of this week... if not before. Specific prayers are that my home study be sent off promptly and that God's angels go with it to DHR, get it to the right person, and that it is approved and sent on the Immigration... we'll pray for Immigration in a few weeks... stayed tuned... one thing at a time here people!! I really do appreciate all of your prayers and thanks to all of you who called or wrote to ask how it went.

0 comments: