CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Make me whole, make me yours

I need to say something before my social worker gets here...I have to admit that I have struggled today and last night with my thoughts. I have let doubt come in. I have let negativity effect what I know to be true in my heart. I keep trying to figure this thing out on my own. I keep trying to think how this will work and what I can do to MAKE it work. I'm trying to make a plan; to get ahead of myself. Bottom line: I am worrying about something that is out of my control.

Pastor Rusty said something in the service today that made me think. He said, "Praise God before..." Praise Him before He shows Himself faithful, because HE IS FAITHFUL! Then keep praising Him afterwards!! It hit me. I need to praise God now because I know that He will somehow come through for me. He always keeps His promises. He has a plan when I don't. He knows how all of this will work out and He knows every detail!! Even if it doesn't work out that way I think it will, it is still GOOD because it is GOD!!!

So, here I am confessing before you and God that I am not enough. I am not enough.

God, once again I am clay in your hands. Forgive me and show me YOUR way!!

0 comments: