CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PEEKCHURES!!!

These are some new (old) pictures of my baby girl!! Her hair has been cut since and she lives at the 2nd house... but they are new to me!!! I just love all the expressions on her face!! She cracks me up!!
This is Melissa. She is the angel who is helping me bring Flor home!! (see the halo?) It looks like Flor is pouting... I imagine that Melissa tried to put her down. The girl likes to be held, what can I say??
Flor with more of Melissa's family. Look at the camera, Flor!!

Taken by surprise much?? HAHA!! (this is Melissa's sister-in-law holding Victoria, talking to Flor, who apparently is stuffing her babydoll underneath something on the stool.. )
Flor and Danny watching (healthy) Victoria, such a precious shot!!

0 comments: