CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day Two


Flor and one of her friends enjoy hanging out a little while on Thursday. Melodie and I snuck away from the cleaning and packing to play with our girls a bit.

I don't think you can tell from the picture, but little Adriana has a new leg!! Shyrel said that the doctors told her that it would take her at least 2 months to get used to her prosthetic leg, but in just 2 short weeks she's already walking on it!! How amazing is that!?!? I mean, I'm really not surprised considering that last year before her little foot was removed, Adriana learned to walk on one knee and her foot. Which was pretty amazing to see. She is such a bright little girl! I can see so much confidence in her since she has the freedom this prosthetic leg brings to her. She is such a fighter, I think. She just hangs in there and deals with what she's got. I mean, can you imagine only having one leg? God must be pouring out His grace all over her!!



Don't you just love the way she looks at me...

Fernanda and her mommy got some snuggle time too!! Fernanda was so funny with Melodie. She would walk away from her saying, "Adios!", walk over to the wall, cut up her eyes, and run back into her arms!



I love this picture of Fernanda!



I love this little friendship and I think it's so great that they will still be able to play together since they will leave so close! I can see them being friends for a long time!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really precious pictures of the two of them playing together. They look so sweet!

I think my favorite time with Flor was the ride over to the Marriot where we played tag back and forth around Melodie. She is every bit as cute and fun as you said she was.