CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day Two, Part Two

So, after we left the first house, I just had to go visit some familiar faces at house #2. Flor hung out beside me on the couch. She didn't let me get too far from her. It took Danny a minute to remember me, but as soon as I heard him say my name, I knew he knew me! He's so special to me. He was knocking on death's door a few years back. I rushed him to a hospital, where he was miraculously healed (the doctor's own words!!) I love his little laugh!

Flor maybe got a little jealous and kept telling the other kids that I was hers. They would scream my name and she would say, "Es MIA!!" I can't lie. I loved it!

Rebeka is so sweet. She thought it was hilarious that I took this picture of her eating a lime. Her and her brother have the best smiles ever!
I got to help Flor out with her bath time. It was comical to say the least. Just her facial expressions were priceless enough.

0 comments: