CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Where to begin...

Honestly I have no idea. I think I'll post date some entries to their appropriate day so I don't confuse anyone (and by anyone, I mean ME!)

I'll give you a little sneak peak at what's to come:



It was so hard to leave yesterday.

She woke me up as usual by calling my name, "Moma!", but for a good bit of the morning I just let her play with her toys that I brought her. I just watched her from a distance mostly. I was trying to soak in every moment.




Oops!! She caught me!




But about 9 I brought her in to put her drops in her ears (ear infection) and she hung out with me the rest of the time. I tried to explain to her that I was leaving and that I'd miss her so much, but she wouldn't have it. She just kept saying, "NO!"

I tried not to make a big out of it for her sake. But in the last few minutes, I had to get my hugs in and that must have just squeezed it out of me. She was so sweet and just kept on hugging me. She looked up at me at one point and saw me crying. She didn't say anything except for that sweet look in her eyes, and she just hugged me even tighter!

*sigh*

I miss her so much!


Well, that's enough for tonight. Check back next week for more posts and more pictures!!

7 comments:

Buffi Young said...

OK...I am SOOOOOOOOO glad you sent that email out. I have been looking for your new blog and could not remember the site!! I've got it marked now!!! How wonderful to see you two together. I am SO excited for you guys!!! Is Flor and Fern in the same place? If so, how cool is that?!?!? Anyway...I cannot wait to see your other pictures. When will you get to see her again? Thanks so much for sharing. You are going to make a wonderful mom!! Have a great weekend!
Love ya,
Buffi

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh, that makes me want to cry!!! What a sweet girl!!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Love,
Lindsey

Amy said...

Wow - I can't wait to hear about your trip. She is so beautiful and Buffi is right- you are a great Mom!

Amy

Bill and Melodie said...

Flor is such a sweetie! I LOVE her expressions. I know they are waiting for us! We have already been looking for tickets again! Thanks so much for going with us! And thanks so much for taking care of Fernanda on Tuesday and Wednesday night for us!

The Heinrichs said...

Okay you are making me cry! How sweet that she didn't want you to go! It has to be just as hard on her because she does understand what is going on...my heart is breaking for her! But soon enough we will all forget about the heartache and waiting when they are home forever! Can't wait for new pics!!!
love, Deanna

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

We miss Guat and Eliana SO SO MUCH!!!!!!! I would move there tomorrow if I could. How about you???!!?

Amy Clemons said...

Wow! Nice to meet you. What a coincidence. I look forward to reading your blog and seeing your daughter home. Best of Luck and God Bless.