CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Indescribable.

I am simply amazed at how I am still amazed at how God provides for Flor and I!



My cousin called me last week. She has two daughters that are both a few years older than Flor. She has already given me so much and called to say she had more clothes for me to go through! I was so excited I offered to come get them the next day! We talked for quite awhile catching up on everything in the world. I mentioned that I had been working on Flor's room and had originally decided on using white wicker. I have an armour that was my moma's and that is the only piece I had so far. I didn't realize that wicker was so expensive!! (I still really don't understand why that is...) Then she said, "Well... umm.. I just got (her daughter) a new bed and hadn't put it in her room yet because I didn't know what to do with the other one. IT'S A WHITE WICKER TWIN BED!!!" She said I could use it as long was I wanted to!! I almost couldn't believe it, but then I thought, NO, that's just God in the details. He does care about those things. So, anyway, just a little thing that meant a lot and I wanted to share.

Please pray for my friends who had a small problem with their dossier and were told they may have to do the whole thing over again!! I know that God is in control of every aspect. I'm praying that if it's His Will that this will just slide. AMEN!!

3 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

So fun! I love it when people give me things, especially clothes!

Amy said...

This is a great story! I am doing good this week - thanks for asking! I pray you are too! Maybe next year we can all take our kiddos to Panoply together ;).

Love ya!!

Bill and Melodie said...

I cannot wait to take our girls to Panoply. It's a date! Just bring the raincoats and rainboots!