CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

new pic

Look what I got in my inbox tonight!! Isn't it the cutest picture ever?!? Oh, it makes my heart hurt to see her through pictures, but I wouldn't trade them for the world!! I love the way she cuts her eyes like that!

Melissa said she was such an angel (of course) at family court, and that she won the social worker over with her charm! LOL! She says that meeting with the social worker and getting the report from her is the main step in family court, so as soon as I can send the rest of my dossier we will be rolling!!!

Keep praying for a speedy process!! I need her home YESTERDAY!!!

6 comments:

Vikki said...

Hey there! Yes, we eat at Posey's at least every other Sunday. I sure hope we get to see you if you start working on Sunday's. What an amazing journey you are taking. I am enjoing every minute following your story.

Bill and Melodie said...

I love this picture of her! She is such a big girl. I can't wait for her and Fernanda to have sleepovers. I know she will be home with you soon!

The Heinrichs said...

What a cute picture! I can't believe she had her FC interview...girl get that dossier in!!!

~Laura~ said...

What a great picture!!! Can't wait for girls night!

Amy said...

She is so cute!!

sarahanderson said...

wayyyyyy cute picture & great hair by the way. You're still in my prayers - keep me updated on everything with Flor.