CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Family Court

Flor went to meet with a social worker at Family Court today!!! This is awesome considering that I haven't even sent her entire dossier to Guate yet!! Including the INS approval!! But I'm hoping to get that within a few weeks. I didn't find out until I got home from work today, but she went at 2. I bet she was such a big girl!!

We had our 2nd adoption life group meeting last night. It has been such a blessing! What a great time of encouragement and fellowship with others who have gone through or are going through the adoption process. I met several new families and got to see others that I haven't seen in weeks. It was great to talk about my trip and show pictures of my beautiful girl!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Wow - this is great news! So good to see you Sunday!