CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

15 seconds

So, if the approval comes as quickly as I was in and out of Imigration, that would be AWESOME!!



I left my house this morning at 7am.. a little early because I wasn't sure how traffic would be leaving Huntsville or entering Birmingham. Well, I reached the office at 9. My appointment was at 10!! (They say not to be early) I wasted about 1/2 an hour at Walgreen's, then just decided to wait in the parking lot. When I got there I saw a security guard standing at the front door. I wanted to make sure I was at the right place.



"I know I'm not supposed to come early, but I just wanted to make sure I was waiting at the right place."



"What time is your appointment, ma'am?"



"10:30."



"Ah, come on in!!"



!!!!!



I was in and out in less than 15 minutes!! It was pretty cool, seeing my fingerprints on the screen in front of me. The lady said I had very good fingerprints... (I'm sure she says that to all the applicants..) ;)I thanked her, and then told her that it was not my doing. She just laughed. We actually cut up a little bit before I left. I am praying so hard that I get the INS approval quickly. Quickly, quickly, quickly!!



Flor,

I'm one step closer to bringing you home baby girl!! I can't wait to hold you again! I can't wait to feel you tugging at my leg, or yelling my name (moma) in the morning. I can't wait for you to come home! We all miss you and love you very much!!



Love,

Moma

1 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

15 second... We were there for like 2 hours... And we had to drive all the way to Atlanta-yuck. Oh well, we did it and it's over! so glad you are one step closer. Now all you need is the approval!