CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A sweet gift


A sweet little friend of mine, and future friend of Flor's called me one morning to ask me a question: "Does Flor have a favorite animal?" I just didn't know, but I assured her that I'm sure she loved ALL animals! She said she had a little stuffed animal kitty that she wanted to send to her. I wanted to make sure Flor knew who it was from, but Virginia told me that she cut out a picture of herself and tied it around the neck. Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard?!?? This is a little girl with the sweetest heart I've ever known! She also bought Flor a baby doll with her own allowance money. I asked her if she would save it and give it to her in person when she gets here.


It just melts my heart to know a child that thoughtful!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

This is very sweet and Flor is gorgeous!

Love ya!

Amy