CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

More from Antigua:

Little Miss Thang could not keep her shorts up! Everytime I turned around she was "cracking"... if you know what I mean. Haven seemed to think it was funny when I would kneel down to pull her pants up and "crack" myself!! LOL! Ok, maybe that is a little too much information, but I thought it was a cute story. He'd say, "Like mother, like daughter!" HAHA!! He's so crazy!



I love this picture of Flor in front of the arch. I think it makes her look so tiny! I love the way she's got her little finger in her mouth, as if she's saying, "What's the big deal?" or "Look at me how cute I am just standing here on the street in front of the arch." I just love it!



We went to see the "mustard church" too, which is a pretty awesome thing to stumble upon if you've never been to Antigua. You just walk around a corner and SHAZAM!! A huge yellow church. It's really called La Iglesia de La Merced, but I call it the Mustard church because, well, just look at it! I've been inside once, but that's a little creepy to me. I went in with a group of 'tourists' in my mission group and people were actually in there praying and lighting candles, and the people touring the church were taking pictures and talking.. I felt awkward. I'm not catholic or anything, but I'll respect someone's prayer time. But I have stood in front of that church several times to take a picture. But not with my baby girl yet! She was so cute holding her hands over her eyes like that, so I decided to mimick her by doing the same! I may be biased, but I think it turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks for stopping by my blog ... you have such a sweet and amazing story ... i look forward to following you !!!! she is so beautiful and her little smile is so kind ...

The Heinrichs said...

So cute! Don't you just love when they mimick everything we do?!?!? Bet she was lovin walking the streets of Antigua with her Momma!

Love, Deanna

dwayne and melanie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your daughter is scrumptious!