CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Adopting Mommy's



I just love these girls!!

Last night, we had our 3rd adopting mommies' get together and our group has grown from 4 to 10 and I am loving it!! We ate at Mezza Luna and it was de-lish!! One of the girls is an owner. Anyway, these girls have become such an encouragement to me. Let's see... from left to right... in the front: Brandy(Guate), Jennifer(Ethiopia), Melodie(Guate), Carmen(China), me; then in the back: Jenny(USA), Laura(Ethiopia), Gracie(Guate), Merideth(Ethiopia), and Amy(India). It is so interesting to hear how each country is so different in their process and how each of us are mostly in different stages and can encourage those who are a few steps behind and get advice from those who have already been where we are.... I just love you girls!! I can't wait to see you all again! (And the next time we see Melodie and Stacie(not pictured) they'll have their babies with them!!

4 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

How exciting to have your very own local support group! I know you're beside yourself that Gino will be here soon. Can't wait to see pics!

RU going to see fireworks at Flint River tomorrow. Its always AWESOME!

Bill and Melodie said...

we are having major computer problems and I have not had time to blog about our GNO, but it was AMAZING! SO much fun and great to meet new mommies!
Thanks for posting this!
I got your pics and they are in process of printing as I type. I don't think I need your form, you will take it w/ you when you pick her up!

The Heinrichs said...

So jealous! Sounds like so muh fun and did you and Melodie plan those matching shirts?!?!?

~Laura~ said...

Had a blast and we'll have to do it again soon. Hey, I was looking at Lindsey's blog and there a pic from a wedding shower or something and one of the girls looks like Staci Sellers...is that her? Is she in Guate as well? Is she fostering like Melodie?