CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Good night all!

Oh, aaaaannd... guess what I got in the mail today??!? Yep. I got the last of my dossier back from Miami!! I had told our mailman yesterday that I was expecting it and he said he'd keep an eye out for me. He was as excited as I was to bring it by the office today! It worked out where Bill and Melodie were coming right by my office, so I just handed it right over to her to take directly to Guate for me!! I was pretty excited to get it! I still need to email her a picture of my apartment, but other than that, I'm done with the paperwork here. It's just a little amazing and has dragged out for sooooo long, I just wonder what to do now!

I'll cross the next bridge when I get there...

I just got home from working at the restaurant, and I am pooped!! Good night!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I was going to ask you to work while he was here ---- yeah right!

Amy said...

Yay!!! Great news!

The Heinrichs said...

YEAH!!! This is great news! And I am lovin the new blog!!!!

Deanna