CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

He's still in the miracle business!

Wanna hear some awesome news?!? Do you remember several weeks ago when I asked for prayer for Pastor Willi, who had had a horrible accident? Well, I went with my dad and Jami to visit them for a little while on Saturday and you'd never believe who greeted us at the door... well, ok, I guess you can guess from the title of this entry, but I'm telling you that we still serve a God of miracles! I saw a man walking and talking, who by worldly standards should not be able to. He was healed so miraculously fast and is still being healed daily. Please keep them in your prayers still. I believe God still has work to do, not only in the lives of Pastor Willi and his family, but in those around them as well.

3 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

Wonderful News! Glad to hear it.

Amy said...

AWESOME news!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news. Praise God