CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!


I'd like to take a moment to say happy father's day to my daddy, who is my hero!! I am so thankful that God saved the best for me! I'm not just saying that because he's my daddy either, I honestly believe that. Maybe he's just the perfect dad for me, either way, I love him! He has been such a great example to me and has always been there for me when I needed him... and even when I didn't think I did! I really hope this for everyone: that you would experience this relationship between father and daughter that I have. I hope it for Flor too. I also can't wait to share my daddy with her as her pawpaw! And if you don't have the earthly father that I do, you have the heavenly father I do and he is even greater. He is even more faithful. He is even more amazing. He is even more. Seek Him today and have a great father's day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post about your father. I am also very thankful to have a wonderful dad and know the amazing love of my Heavenly Father. Thank you for sharing your beautiful words!!!

Krista

Amy said...

I am thankful to have a great relationship with my Dad too. God is good to us ;)!