CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

water leak next door

I'm feeling pretty protected today. I came home from church to find my neighbors' apartments had flooded. Apparently the apartment next door (on the left) is vacant and a $5 piece of something plumbing have burst and water flooded that apartment, then ran into the next two apartments (on the left of that apartment). I'm so thankful that I am on the right side, so all I had was a little damp carpet in one corner. So we've got that pulled up to dry and it will hopefully be dry by the morning. I heard water running this morning, but I didn't realize my neighbors had already moved completely out. I guess I'll pay better attention from now on. It could have been worse, so I am very, very thankful. I'm hoping my neighbors two and three doors down didn't have too much damage either. I walked in next door. All the carpet and padding is ripped up. All that work for a $5 broken pipe. Wow. I love God's provision.

0 comments: