CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

New picture!!!!!!

Look what my dear friend Melodie sent me all the way from Guatemala!!!

Isn't she just precious there holding the picture of us I sent her?!? I wonder what she liked better...? That picture or the sucker in her mouth?!? It doesn't matter to me. That sucker was gone in 5 minutes, I'm here for good!! I miss her so much and I can't wait to see her again!!

I've really been praying about all of this. Just thinking about everything can be overwhelming. I know that in the past God has proven Himself to me even at the last minute and I have no doubt that I will have sufficient finances to pay the lawyers' fees, the trip to go get her and all the embassy appointments and fees, and not to mention when we are back home. I really don't want to have to put her in daycare while I work. I know that God knows my heart and that a solution will present itself when it is time. I have the whole thing planned out in my mind, but I know that God's plans are the best, so I am waiting on Him. I know that God called me to this journey and that He WILL see me through this and bring me through this and HE WILL BE GLORIFIED!! (and I get a beautiful daughter and Flor gets a mommy who loves her thiiiiiiiiii--------ok.i'm.running.out.of.room.--------iiiiiiiiiiis much!!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am praying for God's perfect plan to unfold for you. I am also on the fence about day care. My natural mind trys to reason it out and think how can this happen but God knows my desires. He will put the puzzle together at the end -even though it may not look like we thought :).

Anonymous said...

When I first open your blog up the only thing I could see was the top of Flor, as I scrolled down I saw what she was holding. It made my heart smile, I can ONLY image what seeing that did to your heart!!!!!

SOON my friend SOON, y'all will be together for always

Amy Clemons said...

Awwwww! Those eyes are precious! Wishing and praying her home soon. Gino too.

The Heinrichs said...

I saw that pic on Melodie's blog the other day and was just in AWWW! How sweet! I hope I get to meet her somehow and you too..maybe a visit?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I thought you already had melodie convinced that Flor could help her take care of Fern and Rosa when they get home?! ;)