CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

getting there


I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow to certify my home study's notary. It's kind of a bummer that I have to drive all the way there to pay $2 for 2 minutes at the Probate Judge's office for a piece of paper and then turn around and drive back to Huntsville to work. YAY!! But you know what, seriously, she is so worth it!! I could wait until Friday, not miss work, and wait to send it to Montgomery next week... buuuuuuuuuut.... I just dont want to wait!! Every day counts to me and I'm going tomorrow!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T WAIT!!!!! And let us know when you are done!!!

Amy said...

Sorry you had to drive so far! I hope everything went well! Oh, I am also thankful for a familiar face along the journey - love you!