CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

QUIEN FUE, QUIEN ES, QUIEN HA DE VENIR

I still haven't gotten any word from Immigration... it's been over 5 weeks (I figured out after I went back and re-counted..). I thought it had only been four. I am still trusting God that His timing is perfect. It does bear on me occasionally. The waiting. I'm not even sure if it would speed up our process right now because of the delay with the birth mother interviews, but just knowing that their is one more thing that I need to do to get it there is eating away at me. Several friends of mine got their INS approvals back within 3 weeks. I think that's where I went wrong: comparing our cases, when every single one is so different. But here I am, still checking my mailbox every afternoon. Waiting on God. I have to ask myself, after I get this INS approval, what will be next? Waiting on the social worker's report so we can be submitted into PGN? Waiting on approval from PGN? Waiting on the airplane? Maybe I'm wording this wrong. Instead of waiting on all of these things, I should say I'm looking forward to them. That's really how I feel about it all. It's just the looking forward part gets long, and lonely. I really miss her.

I did have a little fun over the weekend: my cousin gave me a white wicker day bed for Flor and I painted a wicker night stand that some friends gave me. Her room is really coming together. But I'll wait until it's all done to post any pictures.



This morning Pastor Rusty said something that stuck with me. No matter how down and out we feel or how impossible any situation may seem, God is still God. Even when things we wouldn't want may happen, it doesn't change WHO HE IS!!! So, I praise HIM meanwhile. I praise HIM before, during, and after because He was, is, and will be.

3 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

Keep your spirits up! It will all work out according to HIS plan. Flor is so cute. Love the shirt!

Our Best Regards.

Anonymous said...

I rejoice to read that you are praising Him !!!

Soon my friend, it will be soon!!!

The Tuels said...

If you go to uscis.gov you can check on how long the average procesing time is for your office it's very helpful thats how i with in a few days of when it arrived that i would be getting it
good luck
Katie Tuel