CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

in PGN or not in PGN? That is the question!!

I got a call from a friend Wednesday telling me that our case had been in PGN since last Friday!! I was so excited! Yesterday I got an email from our facilitator who said there had been a mistake in the social worker's report from Family Court and the lawyer had sent it back for corrections. She said she thought it would get fixed quickly and that she would get it into PGN immedietely. I'm not sure if she was in PGN and kicked out for the error or if she wasn't in PGN in the first place... I haven't heard back from her yet about that. But things are moving... that is important.

I dreamed last night that Flor came home. We were watching a video of us getting out of the car where everyone had gathered to welcome us home. Daddy and Jami were with us too. It must had rained because there were puddles in the parking lot. As Flor made her first appearance to everyone, she started dancing around sideways, splashing in the puddles. It was so real. I loved it. I just pray it comes true soon!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful dream, keep the faith! I love you! Debbie

Buffi Young said...

AWESOME...Lord let it be!!!!