CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Precious baby girl

See those sweet eyes? She's waiting for me to come get her. She's waiting to come home. This is the only picture I have of Flor at this age. I think she was about 4 or 5 months old. It amazes me how much she still looks like that. She has those same beautiful black eyes. You know, that's most everyone's first comment about her. Those eyes!! Her Gran calls them chocolate eyes. I can't wait to see you again baby girl!! It won't be long now!!

My friend in Guatemala thought our case was in PGN last week, but said that as soon as this mistake on her Family court report was corrected, she will go into PGN immedietely!!

2 comments:

The Heinrichs said...

She is so sweet! I hope we get to meet you guys...and I hope you get into PGN soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Soon my friend~ very soon you will be getting your baby girl!!!

have a wonderful night,

Krista

PS I love reading your comment on my post tonight. Daddy and their girls~ it is special!!!!!