CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stella's House

My heart feels heavy and overwhelmed today. But overjoyed at the same time! This morning Philip Cameron spoke at my church about Stella's House in Moldova. The Rock has become very involved with them and are helping to build a Stella's House 2. He came to witness about the impact Christ has had on the lives of the girls living in the Home. He brought 6 or 7 girls (teenagers) with him as well. A few of them told their testimonies. One girl told of how she would look at herself in the mirror every day and say, "You ugly face. Nobody loves you. Everyone hates you. Why were you even born?" Can you imagine? How fortunate am I to have even been loved a little bit, much more even to be loved as I am!! She said after she came to Stella's House, she had a daddy and he taught her about Jesus, and now she thanks Jesus every day for her life!! Praise God!! One beautiful girl sang a song that said, "There are no orphans of God", and it just brought tears to my eyes. A beautiful testimony in song of this girl's life and so many others. I am so thrilled to see the lives of these girls changed by people who shared with them the love of a Father who will never leave them. At the same time, my heart breaks as I think of all the other children of the world who need the same love shown to them. There are so many. What can I do to help them all? Where are the children of God that are called to love them as their own? Who will stand in the gap for those little ones, and big ones, so that they may know unconditional love? What can we do? Anything. Everything. Something. God can't lead us where He wants us to go unless we take the first step. We can't do it... but HE CAN!! And even better than that... HE WILL!!!

Lord, I am so thankful today for my precious daughter. You so magnificently brought our lives together into one, and I am so thankful that you have given her to me. I lift up the lives of those girls in Moldova. Thankful for the lives you've already changed, and hopeful for the ones that have yet to be touched. For all of the children around the globe who are lonely, hurting, hungry, unwanted, cold, abandoned, sick, used... Father, their lives are in YOUR HANDS. Break someone's heart for them. Send your people where they should go to help the least of these. Send them parents to love them and care for them. I lift up their lives to you, LORD. Bless them and keep them. Show them your love today, In Jesus' Name, AMEN!!

Click the links above to read about the ministries in Moldova and Russia, to send support, and pray for their needs.

6 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

What a beautiful witness and prayer you have shared. It is so nice to read your posts again. I was beginning to miss you. He he :o)!

Thank you for your comments. I always enjoy reading them.

Amy said...

I know - today wrecked me! What God has done through them is amazing!

I am so excited that you are getting close to PGN - that is great!

About the henna - the hands and feet are the best places to get it because your skin is thicker but you can get it anywhere.

MommyGirl said...

Amanda.. I can not belive all that you are living for. It is truely amazing to read about your journey in life. Who would have ever thought when we were growing up all the places that we would go and the people that we would meet. Good luck with Flor!

Ashton said...

Amazing!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank for this link and awareness~

Touching!!!

brianawalter said...

Love your blog girl!! She is beautiful!!! :)

Briana :)