CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Look what I got...

My sweet friends Melissa and Joseph just came back from visiting Amor del Nino, where Flor lives in Guatemala. I was invited to dinner tonight with their family and was presented with lots of pictures and a video (that I will try to post later). I love seeing new pictures, but she is growing up so fast!!

Here's a quick quote from Melissa on her first day with Flor:
'Flor is precious. Yesterday I took her down to get a bath, and I don't know if it was because she didn't want me to sit her down to take a bath, or not, but she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me over and over. I told her I was "amiga de Mama Amanda" and she took me outside to be sure Amanda wasn't there. She's been my friend ever since.'

There's one for my book!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

This is precious and so are you! I love you, FAD!

Amy said...

Aww - how sweet!

Amy Clemons said...

What a blessing. Wishing her home soon.

Buffi Young said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I JUST realized why I'm so behind on your blog. I saved your link as a favorite, but it kept going to the same link. i didn't save your homepage. So, everytime I would come to your blog...it would look like you haven't posted!! UGH!!! I hate that. Now I'm so far behind. I've got to correct that so when I come to your page I will have the updated entry!! I bet you though I was such a terrible friend!!!

Anyway, I'm so excited for the new pics and videos you have of Flor. She is SO precious!!! Can't wait for her to be home with you soon!!!
Love ya,
Buffi

Anonymous said...

THis is wonderful~ It must have touched your heart in such a special way to read those words and see that precious face!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Krista

PS Your Aunt stopped bay and said hello~ too cool

PPS I loved the comment that you left on my last post. VERY special idea!