CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

I was tagged...

I was tagged by my FAD (favorite aunt Debbie)... So here goes:

Ten years ago: I had just graduated high school and had just returned from my first trip to Guatemala (July 1998). My life had just changed completely. I had just met Gino, the man who I will spend the rest of my life with. I didn't have a care in the world until I went to Guatemala, then my heart was set on the lives of those fatherless children. I didn't have any responsibilities, so I was able to work just to make money to take more trips to Guatemala. It was a really good time in my life.

My to do list today (I'll do tomorrow since today is 5 minutes from being over):
9am: go to nephew's t-ball game (he won tonight!! Congrats, Clay!!), then to work until 4. Then home to shower off the "posey" and wait around until the game starts at 8... ROLL TIDE!!!

Favorite snack: hm. i like chips and salsa, banana popsicles... I don't know if I have a favorite.

If I had a million dollars: I would give to church and to several foreign and domestic ministries that I believe are after God's own heart. I would definitely adopt more children after I pay for this one!! I would buy a house. I would take maternity leave when Flor comes home!!!

Places I've lived: Hazel Green(AL), Huntsville(AL), Ciudad San Cristobal(GUA), Antigua(GUA), San Bartolome(GUA)

My tags: Amy, Laura, and Melodie

6 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

Do you have any news about the interview? I am still praying that everything went well.

Your package should arrive on Tuesday!

Debbie said...

I knew I could count on you - not so sure about the others??

Amy said...

I will be trying to think of something to post....you gave good responses.

Anonymous said...

girlfriend~ we kike the same snacks. Yummy!

The Heinrichs said...

check out renap

http://www.renap.gob.gt/

click on the tab SEDES

then click on the departments and the individual municipalities will show lower on the page!!!

hoping you are not in RENAP!!!

The Heinrichs said...

check out renap

http://www.renap.gob.gt/

click on the tab SEDES

then click on the departments and the individual municipalities will show lower on the page!!!

hoping you are not in RENAP!!!