CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

interview tomorrow

I just found out that Flor's birth mother interview will be tomorrow at 10am. Shyrel will go to the interview. She is her legal guardian, since she was legally abandoned. So, I'll be anxious to hear how that goes tomorrow. :)
As my last post says, I missed a call from Flor on Saturday. I was in a church with no signal, so it went straight to voice mail. I didn't even know it until the conference was over and we were in the car. I was so disappointed!! But the silver lining is that I now have the sweetest little voice in the world saved on voice mail that I can listen to anytime I want! AND, she's supposed to be calling me again sometime soon, so I'll look forward to that... and I won't go ANYWHERE that there's not a signal until AFTER I talk to her. And that's that.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Your "due" date is getting closer!!

Bill and Melodie said...

So excited for the progress in her case! I am praying for a quick trip in PGN, no RENAP and a quick embassy appointment!!!

Love ya and can't wait to see you soon!

Amy Clemons said...

Oh.. how sad but bittersweet. She is such a doll. I would like to send something for her if you would send me your address or an address where I can mail it to.

Hoping all goes well tomorrow. I will say a little prayer for you both.

Amy said...

I am SO sorry you missed the call but how sweet to be able to listen to it whenever you want!