CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Papa Gino

I got a phone call from Melodie tonight. She stopped by ADN today and saw my girl!! She says she is doing well, and is learning about her papa, Gino. Shyrel asks her what her papa's name is, and Flor answers, "Gino"... !!! How adorable is that?!? I can just hear her little voice now! Gino couldn't believe it when I told him! (I think he was more excited than I was!) The girls from Shadow of His Wings used to call him "Papa Gino". He secretly loved it, and they loved him!!

I'm believing we'll get into PGN this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful~ It must just touch your heart to hear these stories.

Debbie said...

That's a great story for your memory book. Love You!!

~Laura~ said...

That's so cute!! Praying you get in PGN this week.

Amy Clemons said...

How sweet. Hoping you get into PGN very soon. Maybe every other step will go much faster.