CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

still not yet...

Well, we didn't get into PGN last week. It seems the lawyer is only waiting for a medical document then she states that we will enter PGN immedietely. We're a little pressed for time here because, she only has this week and next week for the birth mother interview, which will be Shyrel for Flor, since she is her legal guardian. Also, I think the Osborn's are coming to the States soon, so I'm not sure how that will play into the timeline either. Please pray for God's perfect timing and that we get into PGN THIS WEEK!!! I'm really trying not to worry about this because I know who is in control... but it gets hard at times.

4 comments:

gracie :) said...

I know the waiting is so hard!! We're at 12 weeks since our home study was approved by the state and still not even a WORD from CIS. Those fingerprint appointments seems to be harder to come by these days. Finally got Jayne involved again, and still waiting to hear back from her. It can be so hard to trust God in all these details. May He give us the grace to leave it all in His hands!

Amy Clemons said...

Thinking about you often and praying for you.

Bill and Melodie said...

Hey, going by ADN tomorrow I will ask Shyrel about it to see what she says, I'll even offer to take it to Lesly if that would help.

Vikki said...

Thinking about you and praying for you and Flor. She is so adorable!!! I can't wait to meet her!