CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

prayer request:

Wanna help me out?


Please, when you say your prayers this week, please pray that Flor gets into PGN this week. I've been waiting for 2 weeks to hear that she's in. The hold up was that there was a mistake in the social worker's report, so it was sent back for correction. That was 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard a word since. :( Please, please pray that we get her case into PGN this week!!



She needs to come home.

8 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

she is so stinkin cute!

Debbie said...

Be glad to help you with that request!

Ashton said...

She is precious! Praying...

Unknown said...

We are praying for Flor!
You know we waited forever for fam court to fix fern's paperwork. and then we get thru pgn in a few weeks. waiting on family court was unbearably stupid knowing we still had pgn ahead. she'll make and she will be coming home soon.

Amy Clemons said...

I hope our prayers are answered soon. Praying for you both.

Stacie said...

Amanda, I am just in tears watching that video of Flor. She is so beautiful and has the best smile! As I watched her run and play, I was reminded of that familiar pain that hurts deep when you're so far away from your child. I praise God Almighty as my child now sleeps in the next room and I am PRAYING that Flor's case is ALREADY in PGN...that God will deliver her case to just the right person who will carry it through and approved. I pray that Flor will be sleeping peacefully in her forever HOME VERY, VERY SOON!

Hang in there! The BEST little miracle is coming and the pain will be replaced with the GREATEST JOY!
Stacie

Anonymous said...

It is an honor to join you in pray for your precious little one~ thank you for asking.

Have a wonderful week and I pray that you hear something soon,

Krista

The Heinrichs said...

Ohhh Flor is so my prayers!!!