CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Always thankful

I can't rememeber now what got me started with this, oh yeah I do, I was looking online for the doctor who performed Flor's surgery in '06. I got distracted on the Faith in Practice website, looking at the thousands of pictures of their trips they've made to Hermano Pedro. I found the pictures of Flor's actual surgery, and can I just say again that I am forever grateful for those doctors for what they've done for my daughter. Dr. Pogo did such an amazing job.





Here are some pictures from their site of Flor's surgery:


Before, obviously:




The anesthesiologist getting her ready...




Sweet nurses taking care of my baby :)




Dr. Pogo prepares for surgery-




Witness God working miracles through these doctors' hands:



Sweet girl recovering after surgery.

Thank God for gifts. This next picture was taken just a few short weeks after surgery... Now you just try and tell me that we don't serve a Mighty God!!


10 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

I love these pictures of her. A reminder of how mighty our God is!
I can't wait til she is here!!!

Amy said...

Wow - God is awesome! Flor is amazingly beautiful!

Debbie said...

How great is our God? I think we all know the answer, sometimes we just need reminding – and this is a wonderful reminder!

Connie said...

Aww! I remember when she had the surgery! She is so beautiful, before and after. I can't wait to play with her!

Amy Clemons said...

She is a beautiful child with a kindred spirit and a smile that will melt your heart and she has the most vibrant brown eyes that I have ever seen...... and you know how I love that hair. I check on you two often to see if you have heard any good news. I really hope it will be soon. I am getting anxious for you.

You're right...God is good and he has blessed you both beyond measure. Nothing I've ever experienced in life compares to the love of a child. Next to God's it is the purest love of all.

Stacie said...

Simply AMAZING! Thank you Lord for all that you do! What a gift to have these pictures to show her one day.

Hope you hear GREAT news soon!
Stacie

terri s said...

She is beautiful! God is good. All the time. I so want to move home to Bama in the near future, and when that happens, I want my Guat tots to meet your Guat tot.
Thanks for sharing,
terri in virginia

Amy Clemons said...

Thanks for checking in on me. I always enjoy reading your comments. People who are not Auburn fans need to be surrounded by good people like us. LOL! I tell my kiddos that there are good people in this world and then there are those who are Alabama fans.(Not really but they like it when I tell them that as most of them are TN or AUBURN fans.) Anyways we have fun with it even if my two orange teams lose. I'm not a fairweather fan.

Hope you have a good week. Have you heard from Flor lately?

Anonymous said...

Wow, how awesome to have these picture memories to share with Flor when she grows up. It's hard with adoption to not have that many pictures from their early days so it is great that you have these.

Anonymous said...

Reading this gave me goose bumps! God is so good and He proves it daily, sometimes it is in the little things and sometime it is in the big! I praise Him for sending these Doctors to help heal your daughter!

Have a beautiful weekend,
Krista