CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A child is born!!! (in April)

I am so excited to be able to say that my friend Amy and her husband accepted a referral for a beautiful baby boy this week!! He is so perfect!! PRAISE GOD!! They say they could be traveling within 6 months... well, I'm praying for God's perfect timing!!! Congratulations on your baby boy, Amy and Clint!!!

In Guatemalan news, we're still with the second reviewer in PGN (there are two reviewers total). So, I'm praying we get out soon!!

5 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

How sweet for your friends. I am hoping that you get good news soon and are out of PGN!

Amy said...

Awww! I LOVE YOU! Thank you for all the support - I just might cry! I pray you are out of PGN SOON!!!

The Heinrichs said...

Praying you get an OUT tomorrow!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Your daughter is beautiful!!!

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I, too, will pray you get out of PGN soon!!!

Amy Clemons said...

You are going to have to share your scrapbooking secrets. This my first real one besides Raegan's baby books that are already pre-written. So far I've only decorated the cover. Now I've got to organize the pictures.