CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

"appy bert-day tu tu"



At least that's what it sounded like when Davis told me happy birthday last night. Davis and Elli came over and took me out to my favorite Thai restaurant!! (ok, ok... so they brought mommy and daddy along too!) It was so nice after dinner to come back to my apartment and just hang out and play with the kids. It was such a great early birthday present!!


Today Whitney's parents through a 3 generation birthday party. Whitney, her son, and her grandmother were all born on October 8th!! (not in the same year, let me just clarify) I think it is so cool though!!


Here's a picture of Davis on his new little bicycle!!


He just tip-toes around everywhere since he hasn't really figured out how to peddle yet. He's growing up so fast. It makes my heart hurt, but be proud at the same time!!




Now for my other sweet baby girl...
She is such a good baby, and I'm not saying that as her favorite aunt... it's really true!! And for a first niece, she's setting the bar pretty high, let me tell you. She told me today that she loves me the most, by the way, sorry Paw-paw!!
In other birthday news, happy late birthday to my sister Connie!! Also, Brennan and Clay celebrate birthdays this week: Brennan's is tomorrow actually, and Clay's is on Tuesday.

We are so mature!! Which one of us will be 11 and which one will be 29 this week?? You really can't tell...
Then there is Claybug, who will be the big 5 on Tuesday!! He's almost exactly one year older than Flor!!

Happy Birthday to US ALL!!! :) WHEW! It's a busy month!! I love it!

5 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

Happy B-day!

Guess what! Lindsey and Eliana are coming to HSV tomorrow. I told her I was sad though that you and I would love to see them. :0(
Too Bad!

Hope you have a Happy B-day and a good week. Maybe you'll get out of PGN. Wouldn't that be a great gift!!!!

Debbie said...

Yes, I really should be working - instead I'm catching up on all I missed in "blogville". Don't tell!

Amy said...

Major cuteness! I wish I had more younger relatives - no such luck! Hope you are doing well....

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday girl friend!!!!

Love the cross eye photo of you~ : )

Amy Clemons said...

Didn't know you got to see the Wheelers. Congrats! You must have been very excited.


Any news about PGN? Hoping and praying for you. :0)